Quick Concealer Hack

5:35:00 PM

www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com: quick concealer hack

I accidentally discovered this hack when I was rushing to do my face and I only had time for concealer and brows. Without further ado, here's the hack:

Let your concealer sit on your face for around 15-30 secs before blending it with a damp sponge or brush. Letting it sit longer seems to help the concealer hide my dark circles and blemishes better than immediately blending it. Note that this hack works best with liquid concealers!

Try it out and I would love to hear how it works for you.

Have a good day, gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is such a useful hack, I will definitely be trying it out!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Thank you for sharing! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I shall be trying this out myself, thank you for the hack!

    Stephanie xox

    theldngal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe