My Go To Spring Lippies

5:11:00 PM

It's officially Spring here in Australia. Flowers are blooming, spring outfits are in and it's time to whip out my go-to Spring lippies. Here are the lippies that I have been abusing lately.

www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com: my go-to spring lippies

1. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sellout (AU$ 30) - It is described as a pink-y brown shade. This is my fave lippie ever. I wear it all the time regardless of the season. It's the perfect nude lippie for my skin tone. I love how comfortable and long-wearing it is. I also love that it is almost smudge-proof once it completely sets. It has survived drinks and meals on my lips. It's a very reliable for me.

2. Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in Calypso (US$6) - It is a mid-tone pink which is a really good nude shade for my skin tone. Compared to Sell Out, this is slightly darker. I love how opaque it is and that it doesn't feel drying as much as the matte ones. And for its price, it's definitely a must-have.

3. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams (AU$12.95) - Who hasn't tried these? I did a review of these lippies way back in 2012. I deleted it because it was so yonks ago and used ancient digital camera. I compared it against Nyx Xtreme Lip Cream which I don't see anymore. 

www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com: my go-to spring lippies
swatches

I think it's brilliant how they used world cities for their name shades. They also probably have the most extensive range of shades in the drugstore. For Spring I love using Addis Ababa (my 3rd tube) and Morocco. Addis Ababa is a bright fuchsia color while Morocco is a matte coral orange. I wear these lippies everytime I'm in the mood for a bright pop of colour.

4. Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment (AU$38) - I did a review of this lippie on a previous blog post. For its price, I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't really fulfil its claims. However, I really like the opacity and intensity of these lippies. For Spring, instead of wearing traditional red lippies, I reach out for Light My Fire, which is a gorgeous vivid orange shade.

5. Lipsmacker in Fanta Grape flavor - I forgot how much this costs. On days when I don't put on make up, I love using this lip balm. It has a nice, sweet fruity taste and smell to it that I think is just perfect for Spring.

www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com: my go-to spring lippies

So that's it for my go-to Spring lippies. Have you tried any of these lippies? I like to know what your fave lippies are atm. 



Hope you like this post. Don't forget to show it some love by clicking on tweet, share, like or G+ button.



Have a great day, gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe