My Wish App Haul #1

2:51:00 PM

wish app haul v1: www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com
When I first saw the ads for the Wish App, my initial thought was it must be a scam. I just couldn't believe how cheap their products are. I've seen some clothes from other online stores and they sell it 2x the price they have on Wish. I never really thought of buying stuff there until I saw my cousin sporting a cute watch purchased from it. My curiosity got the best of me and I've been ordering stuff from them since June 😛.

Here are some of my recent purchases from this App:

wish app haul v1: www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com

1. 3D Foam White Brick Wall Wallpaper - A$0 (shipping A$4)  This arrived 18 days after it was shipped. It looks exactly like the photos except for its dimensions. I guess it's my fault since I didn't read the details of its exact dimension in the description. I plan on using this as a backdrop for photos.
2. Marble pattern hand-painted phone case - A$2 (shipping A$2) - This arrived 15 days after it was shipped. I was looking forward to this phone case when I saw the photos and because it was so cheap I thought it was such a good bargain. But when I saw the phone case, I was disappointed at how different it looked from the photos of the seller. It doesn't look hand-painted at all! It looked like it was printed out and sloppily put together. The pattern wasn't evenly placed on the middle of the phone case. What's worse was that it cracked and shattered after 3 days of use. I admit, I am a little clumsy and I drop my phone a lot so I guess I need a sturdier phone case than this.
3. Rose Gold Beauty Sponge Holder - A$2 (shipping A$2) - This arrived 17 days after it was shipped. It looks exactly like the photos. The size is perfect for my Beauty Blender whether it's dry or damp. I found a similar sponge holder on Ebay and Amazon and they're like $8-$10!  
4. Premium High Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector - A$0 (shipping 4) - This arrived 16 days after I got notified that it was shipped. It claims to be scratch-proof, shatter-proof, easy to apply, ultra clear visibility, sensitive to touch and also has ultra low reflection and anti-fingerprint features. The package includes the tempered glass, cleaning cloth and screen wipe/dust remover. Honestly, it feels like the old tempered glass screen protector that I had before which cracked after 7 months. We'll see how this one lasts.

wish app haul v1: www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com
5. A'pieu+Rilakkuma Air in Puff 4pcs - A$11 (shipping A$6) - I received my order 11 days after it was shipped. For this particular order, I am greatly pleased with the seller, KollectionK. I got a note from them plus samples of A'pieu's Triple Wear foundation and A'pieu's cleansing oil and foam cleanser. I was greatly pleased with the customer service and fast shipping that I would consider myself becoming a loyal customer.
6. Line Friend Compact Powder Puff (Rabbit Air Cushion) - A$0 (shipping A$4) - This was shipped Aug 9 and arrived Sept 6. You have 3 designs to choose from: a bear, a duck or a rabbit. I chose the pink rabbit cushion puff. 
7. Women Adult Pussycat Cat Ear Head band - A$0 (shipping A$4) - This order was shipped Aug 17 and I received it Sept 8. It looks exactly like the photos and is comfortable to wear as well. I like wearing it while putting on make up to keep my hair away from my face. 

wish app haul v1: www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com

8. TonyMoly I'm Real Mask Sheet Value Kit (Set of 11 kinds) - A$23 (shipping A$12) - This was delivered to me 8 days after it was shipped! Since the shipping fee is more expensive than the other sellers that is probably why I get my orders faster than the others. I got another free sample from the seller, an A'pieu Power Block Daily Sun Cream with a discount code attached to it. 👌 I highly recommend the seller if you love Kbeauty products, freebies and want fast shipping!
9. Berrisom Animal Mask Series 7 Set - A$14 (shipping A$8) - This was shipped Aug 24 and was delivered Sept 5 (12days). I ordered this from the seller Beauty Joint which I think is based in the US.
wish app haul v1: www.poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com
10. Peel-off Liquid Tape & Peel-off Base Coat Nail Art Liquid Palisade - A$0 (shipping A$4) - This was shipped Aug 17 and was delivered Sept 7. When I received this from the mail, I initially mistook it for a nail polish I ordered and was so disappointed that they sent me the wrong shade. But then I check my orders and realized that it was the liquid palisade I ordered. I tested it out immediately. It dries within seconds to a clear film and was easy to peel-off. Not bad for a free product.
11. Rose Gold Mirror Chrome Powder - A$0 (shipping A$4) - I received this 2 weeks after it was shipped. It comes with 2 sponge make up applicators. This was one of the orders I was excited to get because I am recently hooked into everything Rose Gold. I guess it was my fault for not researching about chrome powders before I ordered it. When I applied it on my nails, it looked copper rather than rose gold. I didn't know what I was doing so I guess I applied too much on my nails and it was just ugly. I ordered another chrome powder from a different store, a silver one and did my research after this mishap. Still waiting for it to arrive though.

Final thoughts about the app:
Keep in mind the saying, "You get what you pay for" when it comes to ordering from this app. I order stuff from them without any high expectations from the products since they are definitely cheap. It is a good app if you want to try out things before investing on something more expensive or if you are on a budget. Also you see products that claims to be free but I honestly think it's so cheap and the sellers just add a little extra on the shipping to make it seem free.

When it comes to clothes and shoes, make sure that you read the descriptions and the product rating. It will give an idea on what to expect about the product. Some buyers though can be a little bit too nit picky so be warned. Just don't expect too much from something so inexpensive. I've ordered a pair of boots from the store as well and have been wearing them almost everyday. I have scratched a small section at the back but I can't complain for the price I paid. I also ordered a nice fluffy winter coat and a leather jacket which I also wear everyday. I have no complaints about the app so far.

In terms of shipping and delivery, I get email notifications when it is processed and shipped. However, their tracking system isn't the best so usually I get the products first before the intended date of arrival. Also, take note that the sellers are individual sellers and that Wish doesn't send your package collectively. Therefore, you'll receive individual parcels instead.





Hope you like this post. Don't forget to show it some love by clicking on tweet, share, like or G+ button. Have a great day, gorgeous!





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have always ummed and aahed about whether to order from this app! I think I may give it a try, like you say, you get what you pay for!
    Enjoyed reading this post! Thank uuuuu
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and don't forget to read product ratings to know what to expect. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. You got so many great products!! I love the Tony Moly sheet masks, the avocado one is my fave! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can afford to buy lots because they're so cheap! :P I'm addicted to sheet masks that I buy em in bulk!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. You ordered such a great selection of products! Using that brick wallpaper for photo backdrops is so clever! I've heard of this app but never thought of using it myself! I'm definitely going to look into it now! Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this app before, looks interesting though! I love that wallpaper, I need to find some myself! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I've never heard of this app. Will have to check it out :) looks like you found some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe