DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas

7:29:00 PM

Hello lovelies!


Hope you're all having a great day. Anyone having their anniversary or monthsary soon? Or just want to randomly give a gift to your awesome boyfriend? I have here 2 gift ideas for you. My boyfriend is coming back soon and I wanted to give him a little treat so I came up with these ideas.



poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas

The first one is a heart hand photo collage I made for him. I took about a hundred photos of myself just to come up with this collage. I had to resize and choose the right photo that gave me a decent heart shape. I used BeFunky to edit this collage. I didn't frame the photo because it will take up a lot of space in his bag when he leaves but you can always have yours framed.

Here are some sites I found that can help you make this collage. I did not use them in making mine but I figured some of you might be interested in checking them out.
https://www.canva.com/create/photo-collages/heart-shaped/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaname.surya.android.heartphotomaker (an android app you can download in your phone to help guide you)


I also wrote him sweet notes of why I love him and stuck them on different objects that are somewhat connected to my descriptions.


poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift IdeasExample: You give the best kisses and stuck the note on a Hershey's Kisses chocolates pack. Get it? ^^

Here are some other notes I made.


poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas


poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas




poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas


I rolled up the collage into a scroll then placed everything in cute box and added some colored pink paper to cover the rest. 


poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot: DIY Boyfriend Gift Ideas

Hope you enjoyed this post. If you tried them out or if you have other DIY ideas to share then let me know on the comment section below.








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The details you've posted can be quite useful. Services you've alluded may be very good. Cheers regarding giving Regards: cute gifts for boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

  2. Really It's very helpful. Thank You for sharing your good information. giftformenwomen

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe