Quick Brush Fix

5:34:00 PM

Hi lovelies!

Have a broken brush and no glue? Instead of taping it back together, I have another easy way of fixing your beloved make up brushes. Read on further to find out. πŸ˜‰






Step 1



Step 2


And viola! Brush good as new! Plus, the benefit of using clear nail polish instead of tape is that it doesn't have the unsightly tape around your handle and it's waterproof. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘


Try this quick beauty fix and comment down below how it worked for you. I would love to know how you fix your broken brushes as well.

Thanks for reading this quick post. If you like this tip, check out my other beauty tips here.
Have a great day, everyone! 😘

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! Great!

    Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Online Stalkers


Viewers

Guests


Subscribe